Tri-Rotor Pump model 40A is the second smallest in the family of Tri-Rotor solid head pumps
that provide constant flow rates. This relatively low cost pump is perfect for simple fluid transfer such as loading and unloading drums, totes, tanks, and trailers. The pump serves a wide range of industrial markets and applications
. Examples of the 40A model’s diverse applications include pumping waste water, colored ink, rubber cement, blackstrap molasses, lubricating grease, varnish, resin, and latex.
The pump is designed with side suction and top discharge threaded ports and is available in both clockwise (CW) and counterclockwise (CCW) rotations for pump installation flexibility. Materials of construction
for the 40A model include Iron Fitted, All Iron, Bronze Fitted, or All Bronze configurations. One feature of the pump is that the shaft housing (or stuffing box) is integrated into the pump body, reducing the number of parts and the time required for maintenance.
Specifications of the Tri-Rotor Solid Head Pump Model 40A:
- Flow rate: 8 to 42 GPM
- Viscosity range: 4 to 21,625 cPs (40 to 100,000 SSU)
- Inlet and Discharge Port size: 2” NPT Ports (std.) or 1-½” NPT Ports
- Operating temperature range: -40 °F to 650 °F
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 PSI
- Pump displacement per revolution: 0.069 gal/rev
- Pump speed range: 150 to 600 RPM
- Solids passage available: 0.022 in.
Do you know your system parameters and would like us to quote the best pump model? Please fill out the Pump Systems & Analysis Sheet