Tri-Rotor Pump model 20DX, along with model 20CPX
, is the smallest in the family of Tri-Rotor bypass head pumps
that incorporate an internal relief valve and provide constant flow rates. This pump is designed to protect discharge piping and equipment from excessive pressures. The pump serves a wide range of industrial markets and applications
. Examples of the 20DX model’s diverse applications include pumping tallow, lube oil additive, thixotropic clay slurry, petroleum aromatic pitch, corrosion inhibitor, mineral oil, and coal mill oil.
The pump is designed with side suction and top discharge threaded ports and is available in both clockwise (CW) and counterclockwise (CCW) rotations for pump installation flexibility. Materials of construction
for the 20DX model include Iron Fitted, All Iron, Bronze Fitted, or All Bronze configurations. One feature of the pump is that the shaft housing (or stuffing box) is integrated into the pump body, reducing the number of parts and the time required for maintenance.
Specifications of the Tri-Rotor Bypass Head Pump Model 20DX:
- Flow rate: 4 to 30 GPM
- Viscosity range: 4 to 21,625 cPs (40 to 100,000 SSU)
- Inlet and Discharge Port size: 1-½” NPT Ports (std.) or 1-¼” NPT Ports
- Operating temperature range: -40 °F to 650 °F
- Maximum operating pressure: 100 PSI
- Pump displacement per revolution: 0.0176 gal/rev
- Pump speed range: 240 to 1800 RPM
- Solids passage available: 0.023 in.
Do you know your system parameters and would like us to quote the best pump model? Please fill out the Pump Systems & Analysis Sheet