Tri-Rotor Pump model 20DV, along with model 20CPV
, is the smallest in the family of Tri-Rotor Variable Volume Control Head pumps
that provide variable flow rates. This pump, with its unique design, allows the end user to adjust the flow rate of the pump from 0% to 100% through either the Manual Flow Control (MFC)
or the more precise metering Vernier Flow Control (VFC)
without changing motor speed. The pump serves a wide range of industrial markets and applications
. Examples of the 20DV model’s diverse applications include pumping hot vegetable oil, honey, solvent, 50% sodium hydroxide, and synthetic rubber.
The pump is designed with side suction and top discharge threaded ports and is available in both clockwise (CW) and counterclockwise (CCW) rotations for pump installation flexibility. Materials of construction
for the 20DV model include Iron Fitted, All Iron, Bronze Fitted, or All Bronze configurations. One feature of the pump is that the shaft housing (or stuffing box) is integrated into the pump body, reducing the number of parts and the time required for maintenance.
Specifications of Tri-Rotor Pump Model 20DV:
- Flow rate: 4 to 30 GPM
- Viscosity range: 4 to 21,625 cPs (40 to 100,000 SSU)
- Inlet and Discharge Port size: 1-½” NPT Ports (std.) or 1-¼” NPT Ports
- Operating temperature range: -40 °F to 650 °F
- Maximum operating pressure: 100 PSI
- Pump displacement per revolution: 0.0176 gal/rev
- Pump speed range: 240 to 1800 RPM
- Solids passage available: 0.023 in.
Do you know your system parameters and would like us to quote the best pump model? Please fill out the Pump Systems & Analysis Sheet