Tri-Rotor Pump model 20D, along with model 20CP
, is the smallest in the family of Tri-Rotor solid head pumps
that provide constant flow rates. This low cost pump is perfect for simple fluid transfer such as loading and unloading drums, totes, tanks, and trailers. The pump serves a wide range of industrial markets and applications
. Examples of the 20D model’s diverse applications include pumping phosphate ester, paraffin wax, oil/water emulsion, treated brine, hot turbine oil, and neat cement slurry.
The pump is designed with side suction and top discharge threaded ports and is available in both clockwise (CW) and counterclockwise (CCW) rotations for pump installation flexibility. Materials of construction
for the 20D model include Iron Fitted, All Iron, Bronze Fitted, or All Bronze configurations. One feature of the pump is that the shaft housing (or stuffing box) is integrated into the pump body, reducing the number of parts and the time required for maintenance.
Specifications of Tri-Rotor Pump Model 20D:
- Flow rate: 4 to 30 GPM
- Viscosity range: 4 to 21,625 cPs (40 to 100,000 SSU)
- Inlet and Discharge Port size: 1-½” NPT Ports (std.) or 1-¼” NPT Ports
- Operating temperature range: -40 °F to 650 °F
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 PSI
- Pump displacement per revolution: 0.0176 gal/rev
- Pump speed range: 240 to 1800 RPM
- Solids passage available: 0.023 in.
Do you know your system parameters and would like us to quote the best pump model? Please fill out the Pump Systems & Analysis Sheet