Tri-Rotor Pump model 20CP, along with model 20D
, is the smallest in the family of Tri-Rotor solid head pumps
that provide constant flow rates. This low cost pump is perfect for simple fluid transfer such as loading and unloading drums, totes, tanks, and trailers. The pump serves a wide range of industrial markets and applications
including oil, diesel fuel, and chemical transfer.
This close coupled double “C-flanged” mounted pump will provide years of trouble-free operation. By properly bolting the motor feet, this unit requires no base plate and is self-aligning.
The pump is designed with side suction and top discharge threaded ports and is available in both clockwise (CW) and counterclockwise (CCW) rotations for pump installation flexibility. Materials of construction
for the 20CP model include Iron Fitted, All Iron, Bronze Fitted, or All Bronze configurations.
Specifications of Tri-Rotor Pump Model 20CP:
- Flow rate: 4 to 30 GPM
- Viscosity range: 4 to 21,625 cPs (40 to 100,000 SSU)
- Inlet and Discharge Port size: 1-½” NPT Ports (std.) or 1-¼” NPT Ports
- Operating temperature range: -40 °F to 650 °F
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 PSI
- Pump displacement per revolution: 0.0176 gal/rev
- Pump speed range: 240 to 1800 RPM
- Solids passage available: 0.023 in.
Do you know your system parameters and would like us to quote the best pump model? Please fill out the Pump Systems & Analysis Sheet