Tri-Rotor Pump model 200A, which shares common components with model 220T
, is in the largest family of Tri-Rotor solid head pumps
that provide constant flow rates. This heavy duty pump is perfect for simple fluid transfer such as loading and unloading drums, totes, tanks, and trailers. The pump serves a wide range of industrial markets and applications
. Examples of the 200A model’s diverse applications include pumping bentonite clay slurry, latex paint, lime slurry, ink pigment, coal tar, polyester resin, brine, barium sulphate slurry, phenol formaldehyde resin, and petroleum residual.
The pump is designed with side suction and top discharge flanged ports and is available in both clockwise (CW) and counterclockwise (CCW) rotations for pump installation flexibility. Materials of construction
for the 200A model include Iron Fitted, All Iron, Bronze Fitted, or All Bronze configurations. Two drain plugs, located on the shaft housing, are provided with every pump.
Specifications of the Tri-Rotor Solid Head Pump Model 200A:
- Flow rate: 58 to 240 GPM
- Viscosity range: 4 to 21,625 cPs (40 to 100,000 SSU)
- Inlet and Discharge Port size: 4” Flanged Ports
- Operating temperature range: -40 °F to 650 °F
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 PSI
- Pump displacement per revolution: 0.465 gal/rev
- Pump speed range: 125 to 520 RPM
- Solids passage available: 0.069 in.
Do you know your system parameters and would like us to quote the best pump model? Please fill out the Pump Systems & Analysis Sheet