Tri-Rotor Pump model 120AV, which shares common components with model 80BV
and model 100CV
, is in the second to largest family of Tri-Rotor Variable Volume Control Head pumps
that provide variable flow rates. This pump, with its unique design, allows the end user to adjust the flow rate of the pump from 0% to 100% through either the Manual Flow Control (MFC)
or the more precise metering Vernier Flow Control (VFC)
without changing motor speed. The pump serves a wide range of industrial markets and applications
. Examples of the 120AV model’s diverse applications include pumping silicone sealant, diallyl phthalate, NLGI No. 2 grease, ink paste, and plastic.
The pump is designed with top suction and side discharge flanged ports and is available in both clockwise (CW) and counterclockwise (CCW) rotations for pump installation flexibility. Materials of construction
for the 120AV model include Iron Fitted, All Iron, Bronze Fitted, or All Bronze configurations. Two drain plugs, located on the shaft housing, are provided with every pump.
Specifications of Tri-Rotor Pump Model 120AV:
- Flow rate: 19 to 102 GPM
- Viscosity range: 410 to 650,000 cPs (2,000 to 3,000,000 SSU)
- Inlet and Discharge Port size: 4” Flanged Top Suction and 3” Flanged Side Discharge Ports
- Operating temperature range: -40 °F to 650 °F
- Maximum operating pressure: 100 PSI
- Pump displacement per revolution: 0.148 gal/rev
- Pump speed range: 150 to 610 RPM
- Solids passage available: 0.037 in.
Do you know your system parameters and would like us to quote the best pump model? Please fill out the Pump Systems & Analysis Sheet