Tri-Rotor Pump model 100C, which shares common components with model 80B
and model 120A
, is in the second to largest family of Tri-Rotor solid head pumps
that provide constant flow rates. This pump is perfect for simple fluid transfer such as loading and unloading drums, totes, tanks, and trailers. The pump serves a wide range of industrial markets and applications
. Examples of the 100C model’s diverse applications include pumping No. 6 fuel oil, shear sensitive fluid, sugar slurry, solvent (recovery), peanut butter, pet food, and crankcase drain oil.
The pump is designed with side suction and top discharge flanged ports and is available in both clockwise (CW) and counterclockwise (CCW) rotations for pump installation flexibility. Materials of construction
for the 100C model include Iron Fitted, All Iron, Bronze Fitted, or All Bronze configurations. Two drain plugs, located on the shaft housing, are provided with every pump.
Specifications of the Tri-Rotor Solid Head Pump Model 100C:
- Flow rate: 19 to 102 GPM
- Viscosity range: 4 to 21,625 cPs (40 to 100,000 SSU)
- Inlet and Discharge Port size: 3” Flanged Ports
- Operating temperature range: -40 °F to 650 °F
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 PSI
- Pump displacement per revolution: 0.148 gal/rev
- Pump speed range: 125 to 690 RPM
- Solids passage available: 0.037 in.
Do you know your system parameters and would like us to quote the best pump model? Please fill out the Pump Systems & Analysis Sheet